Monday, 19 September 2011

Last year's experience

Last year I learnt that its good to do more work and research independently as well as working in a group because I relied a little bit too much on the members of My group to do the research and the presentations as they promised they would but they failed to deliver at times which slowed us down; so I will work more independently this year even when set a group task. I also didn't work hard enough last year in terms of the coursework-posting on my blog at least twice a week. I was well behind last year as I didnt post often, infact I didnt post once in a period of 3 weeks. I hope I can have time to improve that this year and post at least twice a week in order to get a better coursework grade this year.
I got a new group this year and I think we'll all bring different strengths to the group from our past experiences; Malika is good with music and editing because her group last year left most of the work to her to do herself as they were lazy so she's good with the equipment-that benefits us as a group as we can use her skills,add it to mine and hopefully get a very good production.

No comments:

Post a Comment